Whether you are looking for a leisurely tour around the lake or a challenging mountain biking trail on the surroundings slopes, we’ve got you covered. Each of our tours allows you to enjoy the beautiful scenery in its own way. For casual cyclists and experienced mountain bikers alike, the Drautal and the Millstatt slopes are a cyclists paradise.
The tours are individually organised and vary in terms of difficulty.
You’ll be given a packed lunch and a map and brought with your bike right to the starting point of your desired route where you can make your way back to the hotel in 3 to 4 hours.
We are happy to help you rent bikes for the duration of your stay. Please let us know if you would like to rent a bike while making your booking.
- Room with a flat screen tv and free wifi
- Sumptuous reakfast buffet
- 6 x 5 course gourmet dinner menu
- Fruit basket and mineral water supplied to your room
- 4 bicycle tours and a transfer to the the start point of each tour
- Packed lunch and healthy snacks to see you on your way
- Boat trip around lake Millstatt
- Use of our spa finnish sauna steam room infrared cabin and fitness studio
- Bathrobe, bath towel, slippers for the duration of your stay
From € 690 per person for 7 nights
(additional tourist tax 2,25€ per person per day)